Conditions of submissions / Subscriptions
After a long experience in translating, editing, and publishing, David Paul Vnuck and I, Muguras Maria Vnuck, are happy to inform you that as from January, 2020 we have decided to begin our new literary adventure entitled "International Writers' Journal".
Please join us in our new journey through the world of international culture, visual arts, and literature. We shall keep in a permanent contact with you and we shall update you as our project progresses. Thank you and keep writing.
- IWJ will always support interractive cultural bridges expressed in fiction, non-fiction, prose, poetry, theatre, history, philosophy, women's literature, history of arts and music, classic and contemporary literature, journalism, memoires.
- IWJ will promote the values of the world's civilizations.
- author's photo in JPEG
- country where he / she resides currently
- texts will be sent in word attachments
- no special arrangements of the texts will be needed
- please write your texts with accents (for French) and diacritics (for Romanian, Turkish etc.)
- the texts which will not be accepted for publication will not be returned and the magazine will not notify their writers about it
- authors are asked to make sure that their texts do not come into conflict with any copywrite laws
- published authors will be responsible for their statements
- IWJ does with thenot pay its contributors
- by submitting your works you give us permission to publish your works. Your submissions must be free from any copyrights or contracts. By submitting your works for publication you agree that your works can legally be published and IWJ will not be held liable for any violations of law or copyright. You also confirm that the works are your original writings and have not been plagiarised or copied from any other source.
- IWJ will not be held liable for the authors' ideas or statements.
- please contact
- in order to ensure a wider promotion of the Romanian culture abroad as well as the foreign promotion of cultures, Muguras Maria Vnuck and David Paul Vnuck can provide you with the highest quality translation and editing services for your works.
-please contact the following e-mail address:
International Writers' Journal, Year 1, No. 1 (JANUARY - MARCH)
International Writers' Journal, Year 1, No. 2 (APRIL - JUNE)
International Writers' Journal, Year 1, No. 3 (JULY - SEPTEMBER)
International Writers' Journal, Year 1, No. 4 (OCTOMBER - DECEMBER)
International Writers' Journal, Year 2, No. 1 (January - March, 2021)
Bachelor of Arts in Linguistics (English and French) she has been for almost 40 years a literary critic, translator, and editor. She has participated in international cultural and literary events organized by her in the United States of America, Canada, France, Turkey, the Czech Republic, and Romania.
He is a retired Police Officer from Toledo, Ohio, the United States of America. He has had a lot of artistic hobbies: he is a sculptor, a blacksmith artist, a poet, and a fire arms expert. Together with his wife, Muguras Maria Vnuck, and being a passionate reader, has been translating books into English which have been published all over the world.
Grand Rapids, Ohio, 43522, United States of America
Mon - Sun: 24 / 7